Illawarra Business Award Finalists For 2021 Announced
And Spoiler Alert!! We're one of them!
Well, THIS is exciting.
This week Business Illawarra announced the finalists of the Illawarra Business Awards for 2021.
And we’re super proud to be part of this amazing list of local businesses.
The Illawarra Business Awards celebrate the achievements of businesses and business leaders across the Illawarra, Shoalhaven and the Southern Highlands.
After such a wild couple of years – yes, bushfires and global pendemic, we’re lookin’ at you – it really fills our cup to be nominated alongside these other local businesses.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner to be held at WIN Stadium on 19 November – we’re crossing our fingers life will have returned to some level of normal by then, cos’ we are more than ready to celebrate with the local business community! [and we want to buy a new frock]
Here’s a list of finalists – be sure to give them some love! Congratulations everyone and good luck!
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sponsored by IOH
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN TOURISM & HOSPITALITY
Sponsored by PepperGreen Estate
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN WORKPLACE CULTURE
Sponsored by Peoplecare
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN IMPORT & EXPORT
Sponsored by NSW Ports
• International Cargo Express
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION
Sponsored by Wollongong City Council
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN SUSTAINABILITY
Sponsored by BlueScope
FINALISTS IN OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE
Sponsored by WIN Network
• Abbey Hudson – Poseidon Animal Health
• Amanda Crehan – South32 Illawarra Metallurgical Coal
• Enrico Conte – Peoplecare
• Narelle Hawken – Access Law Group
• Nikayla Beer-Herring – Housing Trust
• Susan Finn – Burnetts on Barney
FINALISTS IN OUTSTANDING YOUNG BUSINESS LEADER
Sponsored by Dapto Leagues Club
• Jessica Turney – Brilliant Blooms
• Karlie Zec – Tiny Tins
• Kevin Mcdonald – Future Focus Financial Planning
• Kylie Flament – Green Connect
• Lachlan Stevens – His Boy Elroy
• Melissa Jones – Peoplecare
• Peter Gillies – Craft Digital Marketing
FINALISTS IN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS LEADER
Sponsored by Access Law Group
• Chris Lacey – Multicultural Communities Council of Illawarra
• Dave Elkan – Easy Agile
• Michele Adair – Housing Trust
• Nick Muldoon – Easy Agile
• Dr Olga Lavalle – Dr Olga Lavalle & Associates
• Steve Rogers – Cleary Bros
FINALISTS IN OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY ORGANISATION
Sponsored by Age Matters
FINALISTS IN OUTSTANDING START-UP
Sponsored by Port Authority of NSW
• Yesterday Stories
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN MICRO BUSINESS
• Leadership Creativity
• Tiny Tins
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN SMALL BUSINESS
Sponsored by Southern Cross Austereo
FINALISTS IN EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS
Sponsored by University of Wollongong
• Port Authority of New South Wales
Congratulations and good luck everyone!!